In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the domain www.aquaristours.com belongs, as owner to:
JAVIER MUTASSIM GOOD (hereinafter, AQUARIS TOURS)
Halcon Street, 41 A
San Bartolomé (35550 – Las Palmas)
The use of this website will be governed by these conditions, including the contents and services made available to users. That is why from AQUARIS TOURS, please read these conditions carefully as they contain all the information related to your rights and obligations.
You should know that with mere access to the website you will already be considered as a “user” of it and with that you expressly accept, automatically and voluntarily, the conditions in force at any time. In case you do not want to accept them it is recommended not to continue using the website. Note that access to www.aquaristours.com is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
AQUARIS TOURS reserves the right, exclusively and at any time, to review these conditions to introduce modifications derived from legislative changes or corporate decisions, committing to publish and thereby inform of the variations that could affect users. These modifications will be deemed accepted when the user continues to use the website.
Likewise, AQUARIS TOURS reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, as well as the services or contents. With these same terms, during the modification, repair, update or improvement tasks, access to the website may be suspended.
It could happen that derived from the modifications in the website described in the previous paragraph, new content or services were included that, in addition to being subject to these Conditions of Use, were also subject to Particular or Special Conditions that would expand or replace these. In case there is any disagreement between the generals and the individuals, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
Obligations and responsibilities of users
During the use of this website, the user undertakes not to contravene current legislation, good faith, custom and public order during the use of this website, being prohibited the use for illicit, deceptive, malicious or harmful purposes for AQUARIS TOURS or third parties. Therefore, the use must be adequate and correct, refusing the user to conduct harmful behaviors to the image, interests and / or rights of AQUARIS TOURS and / or third parties or damage, disable or overload the website. Likewise, you must refrain from accessing, using and / or manipulating the data of AQUARIS TOURS.
The user undertakes to provide truthful information through communications with AQUARIS TOURS, constituting itself as solely responsible for the damages or losses that such information may cause, because it is inaccurate or false, both to AQUARIS TOURS and to third parties.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the minimum technical requirements and internet connection necessary for the correct use of the website. Consequently, AQUARIS TOURS will not assume any responsibility for the inadequacy of the technical requirements of the user’s equipment that impede the correct operational functioning.
AQUARIS TOURS adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, even in files that can be downloaded derived from the use of the website. However, it should be taken into account that the security measures of the computer systems are not entirely reliable, so AQUARIS TOURS cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could affect the computer systems, documents and / or files of the user. We ask users to refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses or physical or logical systems on the network that may cause damage to AQUARIS TOURS or third parties.
AQUARIS TOURS reserves the right to take the necessary legal actions in defense of its interests or temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, accessibility to the website due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
The user agrees to use this website respecting the following points:
– The user undertakes not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect data manipulation, duplication and export of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, to try to access restricted areas of the AQUARIS computer systems TOURS, introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may cause modifications to the AQUARIS TOURS or third-party computer system.
– The user may not assign or transmit to a third party the username and password of access being, in short, prohibited the use of the website for any other purpose that is not the exclusive satisfaction of their own needs of use, or that does not be the use described on the website itself.- El usuario proveerá los medios necesarios para asegurar que las contraseñas y claves de acceso a la aplicación permanecerán bajo su control y no serán divulgadas, copiadas, reproducidas por parte de terceras personas no autorizadas, debiendo custodiar las mismas by physical and logical means. The user must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
– It is absolutely forbidden to the user, in an enunciative but not limitative way, to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, translate, modify, version, market, duplicate, transform or transmit to third parties, in whole or in part the website, as well as remove, manipulate or alter in any way any physical or logical notice or label that includes the property rights of AQUARIS TOURS on the application.
– The use of the website does not imply acceptance, approval and / or knowledge by the AQUARIS TOURS of the improper use made of the website, since the AQUARIS TOURS only provides the user with permits to make proper use of it, under this contract. The user is solely responsible for the correct use of the website.
– Likewise, in the event that the user does not comply with the obligations set forth herein, AQUARIS TOURS may cease the provision of services, through written notification of the reasons for such termination, and without prejudice to the penalty that may apply.
– All rights that have not been expressly included in these conditions of use, including intellectual and industrial property rights, are reserved to AQUARIS TOURS.
Intellectual and Industrial Property. Admission of backlinks / hyperlinks
Permission to reproduce photographs
The contents, photographs, videos, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands or any other sign that may be susceptible to commercialization or industrial use displayed on the website are property of AQUARIS TOURS, or of third-party holders who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website or in any social network where AQUARIS TOURS is present, except in those cases where there is an express indication to the contrary, and are protected, among others, by national and international standards of intellectual and industrial property.
The reproduction of this website, as well as any of its contents, is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by AQUARIS TOURS. Without prejudice, the user will have the right to create links to the website page for private and non-commercial use subject to different conditions, reserving AQUARIS TOURS the right to request, at any time, the immediate removal of any link to the website . The conditions are:
– It will be a revocable and non-exclusive right.
– You may not imply that AQUARIS TOURS recommends said website, services or products or falsify your relationship. It should not include content considered in bad taste, obscene, controversial offenses, incitement to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public or illicit order.
El enlace debe dirigir a la website, sin que se permita la reproducción como parte de su web o dentro de uno de sus frames o crear un browser sobre cualquiera de las páginas de la website.
AQUARIS TOURS cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. For this reason, it is not responsible for any aspect related to such websites.
Note that this website may contain links to other sites that do not depend on AQUARIS TOURS. Therefore, AQUARIS TOURS is not responsible for the information, products or services housed there. The links that AQUARIS TOURS offers are by way of reference and to facilitate the user the contracting of products and services with the associated companies. In any case, users are strongly advised to consult in advance the privacy policies, general contracting conditions, legal notices and terms and conditions of our partner companies or participating third parties in case of doubt or controversy.
AQUARIS TOURS holds the ownership of the distinctive identifying signs of its society, so it prohibits its reproduction, imitation, use or insertion of these distinctive signs without our proper authorization.
AQUARIS TOURS is not responsible for the deficiencies of the service of its service provider, nor for the communication networks, nor for the problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any type of browser, as well as those derived from Prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Therefore, AQUARIS TOURS is not responsible for the consequences that such use or access to the information could cause and will only proceed to the elimination, as soon as possible, of the contents that could generate some type of damage or damage, provided that this is notified or have effective knowledge.
AQUARIS TOURS will not be liable for possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system, files or documents stored therein, when they originate from a virus from the user’s computer, malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same, of telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operational operation of the electronic system motivated by causes beyond AQUARIS TOURS.
Rules of Use of the Blog tab
In the Blog section, information about news, services offered, information of interest and any general information related to AQUARIS TOURS is reported. This website does not offer users the possibility to participate with their comments in the entries published by AQUARIS TOURS in the Blog section.
Conflict resolution. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use will be governed by Spanish legislation and, in particular, the legislation on the protection of personal data (Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations, in addition to the General Regulations of Data Protection 2016/679 of the European Union) and the legislation on services of the information society (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce). Any dispute will be resolved before the Arrecife Courts.